HI QUALITY DEVICE!
Quality machines from Japan.
The device is activated only in the presence of paper.
Convenient control panel settings.
Automatic remove of dust and static electricity.
- Technical parameters
Coating with Thermal Transfer
Every part of the paper is coated by a very thin (2-3 microns) gloss film to its surface. This gives any job a wonderful high gloss look.
Uchida U-Coater is a revolutionary device with three highly sought-after key features, partial varnishing, full lacquering and gold / silver printing. The main feature that distinguishes this machine is that the U-Coater film coating is waterproof in contrast to the standard UV coating; plus the lacquered paper can easily be folded or creased immediately. The machine makes an extremely thin layer (2-3 microns) on the media, and does not change the color of the image. The U-Coater is available with a number of useful and easy-to-use manufacturing process, such as an automatic suction and delivery device, and a dust cleaner
Coating with Melting Toner
This unique method makes it possible to achieve a coating with melting toner.
Using a high parallelism film the machine applies heat on to the surface of the paper. Toner is then applied to the surface, melted and burnished.
Manual Feed System.
The U-coater uses system that is simply unrivalled. This feeder is so good it is capable of accurately feeding even the most difficult of stocks such as high gloss, or coated card right up to 350 g/m2.
Gold and Silver Embossing
The U-Coater can also produce gold and silver embossing.
No trimming after coating is required.
The coating has no odour (as in the U.V process).
No chemicals or messy cleaning.
Paper coated by the U-Coater can easily be folded (unlike laminated stock).
The U-Coater has a very small footprint for an SRA3+ machine.
Eco Friendly - uses only 600W (approx).
The film coating is waterproof (unlike U.V.).
Low machine cost compared to U.V type coaters.
¹ Automatic feeder is an option.
² Design, price and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
The technical data is approximate. Possible changes in price without a notice.
PS. We strive description, photos and specifications to be completely authentic. Unfortunately, due to the large number of items that are available, it is inevitable that sometimes errors appear. Please let us know if you notice a mistake. Thank you in advance.
- Type Desktop type
- Form of coating Dry coat, Image coat
- Form of coating Gold foil, Silver foil
- Feed system Manual / Automatic1 feed
- Maximum Paper Size (W x L) 320 x 600 mm
- Minimum Paper Size (W x L) 120 x 210 mm
- Maximum Paper Weight 90 g/m2 - 350 g/m2
- Paper Quality All Qualities
- Coating Thickness 2 microns (approx)
- Coating Technology Dry Coat, Partial Miror, Roll
- Coating Material 140m/Roll (Dry Coat Mirror Cast)
- Gold / Silver material 120m/Roll (Foils)
- Finishing Gloss Coat/Spot Coat/Foil Stamp
- Operation Touch Screen
- Dust Free Prints Option Dust Removal device
- Cleaning Not necessary
- Warmup Time 9 Minutes (approx)
- Processing speed page/min. 10 papers (A4 size)
- Paper size A5~SRA3
- Paper weight 115~350 g/m2
- Power supply 220~240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 28 x 59 x 32 cm
- Usage environment: Temperature : 15~30 Co
- Usage environment: Humidity 20~70% RH
- Net weight 28kg.
Uchida U-Coater & AeroCut Quatro
U-Coater in action