Laminating & Foil fusing
in one box for professional use.
EASY TO USE
Designed for long-term use.
FOR UNIVERSAL USE
Can work with wide range foils.
- Technical parameters
Uchida FoilGlazer is the robust laminating & foil fusing machine. It accommodates papers up to 365x600mm in size covers the majority of digital prints. Easy setting, intuitive operation.
Easy setting, intuitive operation: Foilglazer has a feeder that can be unfolded. This makes film setting and regular maintenance easy. The touch screen control is very intuitive to operate.
Foil, Gold and Silver Embossing.
The Uchida FoilGlazer can also produce gold and silver embossing.
When the foil roll is set, as a print goes through the machine, thermal roller reactivate toner and the foil sticks only on where toner is. Short-run foiling jobs can be done quickly without making die.
Automatic air suction feeding:
The Uchida FoilGlazer uses system that is simply unrivalled. This feeder is so good it is capable of accurately feeding even the most difficult of stocks such as high gloss, or coated card right from 110 g/m2 to 400 g/m2. Thanks to Uchida's air suction feeding technology,
Foilglazer can feed a wide variety of prints consistently.
Enhance your productivity: The maximum driving speed of the Foilglazer is 5m/min. Thanks with the automatic film cutting mechanism, features automatic cutter to separate laminated sheets, it can handle OPP films, PET films and nylon films. (*Please test some sheets before production. ), After that, operator can walk away once the machine is started.
On-demand foil fusing.
Using gold/silver foil rolls, the machine can "foilglaze" (fuse foil) on black toners. Ideal way to add values on digital, short-run, on-demand applications.
Depends of materials parameters.
Design, price and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
The technical data is approximate. Possible changes in price without a notice.
*Please validate some sheets to check the results before production.
PS. We strive description, photos and specifications to be completely authentic. Unfortunately, due to the large number of items that are available, it is inevitable that sometimes errors appear. Please let us know if you notice a mistake. Thank you in advance.
- Functions Laminating and foil fusing
- Laminating feedable paper size (W x L) 297 x 210 / 365 x 600 mm
- Foilglazing: feedable paper size (W x L) 148 x 210 / 365 x 600 mm
- Paperweight110 - 400 gsm*
- Paper qualityCoater paper, Art paper, Fine quality paper etc.
- Display4.3" color touch screen, Inching switch (forward/backward)
- OperationPressure roller lifting lever, Emergency button
- Feeding mechanismUpper belt air suction + blower
- Feed tray capacity50 mm
- Laminating delivery speed5m/min.
- Foilglazing delivery speed 3m/min.
- Laminating methodHeat roller + halogen heater
- Warm up timeless than 10 min.
- Roller temperatureOff / 80 - 160 °C
- Roller pressurePneumatic
- Required compressorDischarge amount more than 5.0L/min, Tank capacity more then 5.0L, Tube diameter 6mm, Minimum pressure 0.6MPa
- Usable film (Laminating)Width: 200 - 340mm; Outer diameter: Up to 200mm; Thickness: 20 - 45 micron; Core diameter: 2 inch (58mm)
- Usable film (Foilglazing)Width: 320mm; Outer diameter: Up to 200mm; Core diameter: 1 inch (26mm)
- Separation methodBurst cutting
- Power consumption 1,500W
- Power source 220-240VAC 50/60Hz, single phase
- Dimensions - Main body 582(W)x621(D)x535(H) mm
- Dimensions - With feed tray and stacker 1,717(W)x621(D)x535(H) mm
- Dimensions - With machine table 1,717(W)x621(D)x1,206(H) mm
- Weight Complete package: 85 kgs
Uchida FoilGlazer presentation
Uchida FoilGlazer presentation
Uchida Foilglazer- pneumatyczna foliarka